- Being a Precinct Rep is the most important job in the field of politics. Would you like to bring the messages of Populism, Progressivism, Unity and Diversity to your neighborhood? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
- Work for a candidate or ballot referendum
- Be a Pollwatcher (Early voting and Election Day) Find a guide on this page to get to the short guide from the Election Commission in PDF under FOR ELECTION WORKERS.
- Contact Us to be on our Election Protection Legal Team
- Contact Us to help us with our GOTV (Get Out the Vote) activities; phone calling; door-knocking; area organizing
Let us know by filling in our contact form, please, and we will get back to you shortly.
Be an Election Judge
The role of Democratic Election Judge is most important to the management of elections and polling places. Judges hold a set of valuable duties, whether an Election Judge participates during Early Voting, in Health Care Facility Voting, or on Election Day. Citizens who take on the role of Election Judge are vital to upholding our democracy. They work as representatives to protect the rights of all voters especially Democratic voters.
To qualify, an applicant must:
- be a citizen of the United States;
- be a registered voter in DuPage County;
- be of good repute and character;
- be able to speak, read, and write the English language;
- be skilled in the four fundamental operations of arithmetic (addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication)
- be of good understanding and capable;
- not be a candidate for any office at the election; and
- not be an elected committeemen.
- Get more information at the DuPage County Election Commission web site.
If you have any questions, or are interested in becoming a Democratic Election Judge, please contact: Judges@dupagedemocrats.com or call 630-629-1125.