Other Ways you can become involved with the Democratic Party of DuPage County:
- Register to vote! Click HERE
- Being a Precinct Rep is the most important job in the field of politics. Would you like to bring the Democratic messages of a healthier, fairer, stronger DuPage, Illinois and U.S. to your neighborhood? Find our Volunteer form here.
- Work for a candidate in the upcoming election season
- Be a Pollwatcher (Early voting and Election Day) Find a guide on this page (under “FOR ELECTION WORKERS” to get to the short informational guide from the Election Commission in PDF.
- Contact Us to be on our Election Protection Legal Team.
- Contact Us to help us with our GOTV (Get Out the Vote) activities; phone calling; door-knocking; area organizing
Be an Election Judge
The role of Democratic Election Judge is most important to the management of elections and polling places. Judges hold a set of valuable duties, whether an Election Judge participates during Early Voting, in Health Care Facility Voting, or on Election Day. Citizens who take on the role of Election Judge are vital to upholding our democracy. They work as representatives to protect the rights of all voters especially Democratic voters.
To qualify, an applicant must:
- be a citizen of the United States;
- be a registered voter in DuPage County;
- be of good repute and character;
- be able to speak, read, and write the English language;
- be skilled in the four fundamental operations of arithmetic (addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication)
- be of good understanding and capable;
- not be a candidate for any office at the election; and
- not be an elected committeemen.
- Get more information at the DuPage County Election Commission web site.